A weekly virtual workshop series, designed to build community, connections and creativity! Ranging from poetry to personal branding, from political analysis to pottery, from comedy writing to sustainable fashion: each hour-long session is about getting hands-on and learning something new, while supporting a local Philadelphia artist, maker or creator financially during COVID restrictions.
The series is beginner-friendly - NO experience or expensive materials required! Open to all who want a bitesize infusion of weekly mind and skill expansion!
- Sustainable Fashion: Building a Conscious Wardrobe with Kathy Kearns (30th September)
- Keeping Creative During COVID Quarantine with Elliot LeBoeuf (15th October)
- Creating A Magnetic Brand with Yasmin Vasquez (5th November)
- Embodied Words: Poetry and Dance with Sarah Council (9th November)
- Telling Our Stories to Change the World with Jared Yates Sexton (30th November)
....and much more!