Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to Phillyfunguide, the region's leading online events calendar! Before submitting, please review our submission guidelines below. Once your event has been approved, it will automatically be made available to all of Phillyfunguide's partners.
This form is to be used to submit events to Phillyfunguide ONLY. (If you are interested in promoting your event in the Funsavers half-price ticket email, you can access that form here after submitting your event to Phillyfunguide.)
Please Note: Due to the high volume of event submissions, we cannot guarantee that listings submitted less than two weeks from the event's start date will be accepted. Please submit your listings as far in advance as possible.
Special Promotions: Phillyfunguide runs special promotions throughout the year, so be sure that you're a part of them! Download a copy of our promotional calendar here. Phillyfunguide may also send you emails informing you of new promotions. You may opt out of these emails at any time.
Phillyfunguide Submission Guidelines:
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Location: Events must take place in the Greater Philadelphia region: including Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania; and South Jersey and Northern Delaware. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Also, filenames cannot be longer than 50 characters or contain symbols, characters or spaces. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: Are you interested in submitting a video to be displayed with your event listing? Learn more about our video submission process.
- All events will be reviewed and, if accepted, posted within 5-10 business days. Phillyfunguide reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason. Please contact the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.
Phillyfunguide accepts the following events:
fairs, festivals & flea markets
food and drink specials
lectures & literature
social service events
classes & workshops that are also classified as one of the categories listed above
fundraising galas (listed as special events)
sales of artwork and fine craft (listed as visual arts)
other entertainment and leisure time events that are presented by Cultural Alliance members and/or funded by Project Stream.
Phillyfunguide does not include:
events outside of the Greater Philadelphia region
virtual events without a designated location
events presented by an elementary or middle school
religious services or events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
calls for entry or vendor solicitations
"adult" oriented entertainment or salacious content
- Happy Holidays
- Happy New Year
- MLK Day of Service
- PECO Powers the Arts
- Get Fit in Philly!
- Live from Philly: Best Local Comedy
- Military Discounts!
- Best Public Art
- Best of Philly
- Teen Scene
- Cheap Date Ideas!
- Happy Hour!
- Independence Starts Here! Accessible Events Calendar
- Arts at Penn
- On the Parkway
- Delaware County Arts
Follow Us On