November 17, 2012
Comment on Facebook
Join St. Jude supporters in the Philadelphia community to participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free and all participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases. Register today to participate and start fundraising.
Registrants will have access to resources to help you reach your fundraising goals:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- recruitment and donation email templates
- downloadable resources, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tools
- fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.
3400 W. Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
FREE! registration with incentive prizes available for various three fundraising tiers.
Info Phone: 703-351-5171
Dates & Times
November 17, 2012
Check-In @ 8:30 am
Walk @ 9:45 am
Video & Image Gallery
All Media Gallery
- HALF-PRICE CLASSES AND CAMPS! // FUNSAVERS FUN PACKS
- PECO Powers the Arts
- Philadelphia: America's Garden Capital
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- Celebrate Arts and Aging!
- Get Fit in Philly!
- Live from Philadelphia: Best Local Comedy
- Military Discounts!
- Best Public Art
- Best of Philly
- Teen Scene
- Single & Social!
- Cheap Date Ideas!
- Happy Hour!
- Independence Starts Here! Accessible Events Calendar
- Arts at Penn
- On the Parkway
Follow Us On