Flag Festival 2010: A Turn of the Century Celebration
June 12-June 13, 2010
Comment on Facebook
Everyone is invited to celebrate Flag Day at the birthplace of the Stars & Stripes by taking part in this great family event! The Betsy Ross House hosts its third annual Flag Festival. This turn-of-the-century style street fair features crafters, games, food and entertainment by Uncle Sam, a traditional organ grinder, the Fralinger String Band, Give-and-Take Jugglers and others. New for 2010 is a Patriotic Pet Parade, with registration immediately preceding.
All Media Gallery
Currently, additional images/videos have not been submitted for this event.
- HALF-PRICE CLASSES AND CAMPS! // FUNSAVERS FUN PACKS
- PECO Powers the Arts
- Philadelphia: America's Garden Capital
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- Celebrate Arts and Aging!
- Get Fit in Philly!
- Live from Philadelphia: Best Local Comedy
- Military Discounts!
- Best Public Art
- Best of Philly
- Teen Scene
- Single & Social!
- Cheap Date Ideas!
- Happy Hour!
- Independence Starts Here! Accessible Events Calendar
- Arts at Penn
- On the Parkway
Follow Us On